19.3.12

Vintage blouse taken from G-momma's closet

Good evening everyone, I wasn't able to post this earlier because I went out to buy my things for college and I'm super excited because technically in 11 hours I'll be having my very first college class!
So many things to do and so little time left! But a promise is a promise, and I did commit myself to post one of the ways I could wear my grandmother's vintage blouse! So here are the pictures!







So what I wore was:

-My grandmother's vintage blouse
- Urban Outfitters high rise shorts
-Aeropostale basic white top
-Sitka Semch shoes
-School remembrance necklace

Well I had the blouse on front knotted which was something I came up to the night I found the blouse. I really like how it looks, probably people who saw me thought: "oh lord, that the hell is this girl wearing..." but honestly if I'm comfortable with what I wear and how it looks on me, I don't really care bahahaha ;)
So yeah, it's around 12.30am here and I still have to take a bath because the heat in this country is KILLING ME. I already had my things done for tomorrow! I was really surprised how little I bought this year: a notebook, high-lighter, 3 pens( black, blue and red), post-it's and a new pencil case because I needed a really little one. Compared to other years, I have nothing! But oh well, that's how things are since probably I won't be using any of these things for a long time ahahah but I just love going to shop for these kinds of stuff heh. 
My next post will be something really useful for girls going to college, just like me! :')
I'll keep y'all updated through my twitter!
xoxoxox
Micii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment