18.3.12

Midnight discovery

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been posting constantly but that's just me: fickle. I mean, I don't want to post everyday and have crappy posts; instead, I like to make some posts but good ones about things I consider that should be in my blog. 
March so far hasn't been interesting for me, it has been quite tranquil I must say. And, as I've been re-decorating my bedroom I had to tide up as well. Sadly, my clothes won't fit anymore on my closet and as my grandmother won't be living with us anymore my mother said I could take over the guest room's closet (known before as my grandmother's room but now my cat sleeps in it all day long). Anyway, I was filling the drawers and I started looking around my grandmother's clothes and I found some really interesting stuff. She wears XXL clothes so there isn't any possibility of me wearing her clothes BUT I found three pieces that I've secretly stolen because I just love them and I already know how I'll be wearing them!

1. Blouse with weird and colorful prints in it:



At first when I saw this blouse I was like, oh lord who would wear something like that? But then when I started wondering around I had these ideas of how I could wear it. I tried it on in many different ways and I had to stole it. 
I didn't took a picture of the many different ways you could wear it because it'll be a surprise! Tomorrow I'll be wearing it for sure and I'll take pictures definitely.

Well that was the main object of this post because the other two finds aren't that special, they are 2 knit tops that I usually wear with black leggings or jeans and like they are XXL they are really comfy. 

So yeah, that's about it. 
And if you have time listen to this song, it's quite good and brings me good memories heeh <3

xoxoxoxox
Mici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment