3.2.12

Polyvore Sets!

Set #6 - 03/02/12'

Well I've been pretty bored lately, so I remembered I had a Polyvore account! So why not instead of watching the 6 seasons of The Hills and wondering around the internet, I shall do something productive like creating sets of clothing like I used to. This set came up, not because I like Zoe Saldana which I don't very much although I gotta admit she has a lot of style, but because it was a contest so I said well, why not give it a try? It had to be something original so I added some piece of my own personal items I had on my Polyvore account like the All Saints sandals which I adore, I could say they are must-have for summer because they go with almost everything and they are absolutely adorable!

Set # 4 - 25/07/11'
I made this set on July last year. In this outfit, the main object is the Yves Saint Laurent Clutch due to the colour that out stands and breaks the whole monotony of the outfit. I personally don't like to mix silver and gold, so sticking to the gold "Y" on the clutch, the stud earrings and the watch had to be gold as well. Most people would consider me as a squared minded person since I don't like mixing things such as silver & gold, colours, etc etc etc, you get my point. The thing is, that I like the harmony between clothing pieces, without being too matchy matchy.
Set #2 - 23/07/11'
This was my second set ever made and I was really proud of it because in my opinion it looks really pretty!
I got inspired in Blake Lively's character on Gossip Girl, Serena VDW. I never saw her wearing anything similar, but the style reminded me a lot of her and it was actually something I wore to my friends birthday!
I don't have many pictures because I didn't like how I appeared on them and erased them all but I should have kept some to show my outfit on my blog. So here are some:



















What I wore was:
- Animal Print blouse - My mother's closet
- Black leather shorts - Forever 21
- Black Booties - Marquis
- Bag - Chanel
- Black leather jacket - Stradivarius
- Vintage stud pearl earrings - my grandmother's jewellery box

I'll be making more sets to share with you either inspiration ones or from actual outfits I wore!
Here's my Polyvore Profile if anyone wants to check it out:
http://mgsilva95.polyvore.com/

Xoxo!
Mici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment