3.2.12

OPI Matte Nail Polish




 I have never been a big fan of nail polished but Revlon's
<- "Hot for Chocolate" which is a beautiful dark chocolate brown nail polish that I can't live without. I wear it all year long on my hand and toe nails. It looks darker when applied, I totally recommend it!

Anyway, since I'm with a cold I've been wondering around all over the internet and found some interesting stuff. Everything I believe it's worth sharing, I've been making posts about it.
So yeah, I found this "new" nail polish by OPI (it was launched in 2009, but I've just found out about it) that has a finish as if you had dipped your fingers in flat wall paint

The colours available in Matte are: Alpine Snow Matte, Gargantuan Green Grape Matte, La Paz-itively Hot Matte, You Don't Know Jacques Matte, Lincoln Park After Dark Matte & Russian Navy Matte.
I love all of them, so I'm going to buy all of them for sure!
The most amazing part is that you can decorate them! This is something I'd like to try:

 It has been done with Lincoln Park After dark Matte and some glossy black nail polish. I love how it looks, and I'd like to see how it looks on my nails <3

I'll keep posting interesting stuff I find on the internet !!

Xoxo.

Mici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment