15.1.12

L'Otnoshenie commence !

First of all I'm going to introduce myself! Most of you know me from thfshnapprntc which is my Tumblr blog in which I'll keep posting pictures I get inspired from. 
So anyway, I'll just say 10 things about me that will be enough for you to know me:
  1. My friends call me Mici 
  2. I'm from South America
  3. I'm currently 16 years old
  4. I'm starting college in a couple months in which I'll be studying Fashion design and management 
  5. My dream, ever since I was little, is to be a fashion editor at Vogue
  6. I possess a collection of over 70 issues of Vogue magazine (From Latin America, America, Spain and France)
  7. I have a cat and his name is Galileo, who is the love of my life <3
  8. I could spend a whole day watching Gossip Girl and The Hills
  9. I'm really short, but I don't care because I get to wear the size of heel I please
  10. I love it when people ask me questions about clothes, so if you've got any question I'll be happy to answer any of them!
So that's pretty much it for now I believe. I've created this new blog because I believe as I start college, I need a fresh start and it'll be really fun to post the outfits I wear because I don't know 'bout y'all but I love to see the different ways you can wear a piece of clothing and you didn't even knew that it would look so good.
So yeap, that's it!
I'll start making posts on the afternoon !
xo. 
Mici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment