15.1.12

Casual Sunday

Todays outfit:
 Must-have sandals:



 Accesories

 Make up:



Clothes:


Accessories: 

  • Earings: Italian market
  • Watch: Swatch
  • Ring (1) School remembrance ring
  • Ring (2) against child abuse awareness campaign
  • Sandals: Marquis
  • Hangbag: Anaïs Nin
Well, today I went to dinner with a couple of friends so we could catch up before going to college and I just wanted to wear something casual yet chic so I went for this boho chic look and to break the scheme of pastel colours I wore this new handbag I got that I adore because it's totally different and the leather is just exquisite, kind of the argentine leather handbags. And those jeans I bought them yesterday and so far, they are my favorite pair of jeans because for me it's quite annoying buying jeans because they'll fit perfectly but they always fall down which is really annoying but with this ones it just feels so comfy and perfect, it's a colombian brand - Claudia Toro jeans, I totally recommend them, I mean if you are looking for a good pair of jeans you'll always hold on to then go get a pair at Claudia Toro.
The make up I wore was pretty natural to get along with the look. I'm not a big fan of colourful colours as eyeshadows, I'm more of a neutral palette person. But even if you can't tell, I was wearing a little lilac and rose.
So that's much about it for now, I'll be posting soon!

xo.
Mici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment